1. First you need to create an FTP user, you can find out how to do this here.
2. Next you need an FTP Software. We recommend Filezilla:
Download Windows | Download Mac
3. You will need to ensure that your folders are correctly organised. Please refer to the table below for the correct folder structure. (Note: The internal job name e.g. JOB-00001 is set during the creation of each job.)
Note: When adding albums with both individual and group photos, it is important that those subfolders are named exactly “group” and “individuals” so the system can recognise them.
4. You can now connect to the FTP server. To do this enter the server, username and password, which you can find under Settings > FTP Upload, into the FTP software. (Note: Server is the same as “host” in FileZilla.)
5. Once you have uploaded your photos, it will take a few minutes for them to be processed and to appear in the Administration menu. Note: if the images are not displayed within an hour, please get in contact with the support team.