Completing a student data export is an important feature to understand, as it is frequently requested by schools. With GotPhoto, this no longer has to be a long, tedious and sometimes impossible task. Acquire more schools, save time and stay organised by learning how to do a student data export using GotPhoto.
First, you will need to create a job as usual. While completing the job settings, you will need to upload a name list. You can do this by selecting the QR-Tagging - with student list. Here you can also download a CSV template if you are unfamiliar with the format. You can copy and paste the information from your current list into the CSV template. The only columns that need to be filled are first names, last names, group, and identifier. The other columns can be deleted or left blank.
Once the list has been successfully uploaded, names will appear on each password card, which can be downloaded from the green box on the top.
Note: A student list is required in order to perform a student data export.
The most important thing to remember during the day of the photo shoot is that the first photo directly following each QR code will be used for the student data export.
You can manually change the order once uploaded, but this may be time consuming depending on the number of students you’ve photographed. In order to save time, we highly recommend taking the first photo in the correct format. After the upload, sort the photos and then click on Activate passwords, which will associate the password with the images.
Once all of your images have been uploaded, you can complete the process by following the short steps listed below.
1. Navigate to the Sales Promotion tab.
2. Look for the blue box towards the bottom that reads Student Data Export and click on Overview.
3. Click on the blue button that says +Create export
4. Choose SIMS, PSPA or Custom for the Format and click the blue button that says Create.
5. You will be notified via email once your student data export has been completed. Return to the Student Data Export screen in Step 3 to download the ZIP file.