There are some more advanced settings that can be found under the photo management section of the chosen photo job. Underneath the blue ‘create new album’ button, there is a small drop-down menu. If you select ‘advanced job settings’, you will be directed to a new page with more settings that are more specific to each job that you do.
Here, you can:
- Decide whether you want to show the name of the photo or not.
- Select the view for enlarged previews for photos.
- Turn on/off social media settings.
- Give the entire job a general description.
- Decide if you would like to manually revise your orders or not.
- Choose the settings of the registration form for potential customers.
Once the status of your Photo Job has been changed to ‘Selling’, you can ask your potential customers to enter their name, email and mobile number (optional) after they log in. A pop-up with the registration form will appear in front of the photos.
You have three options for this setting. You can either turn it off and not use this feature, have it so that the registration is required from everyone who logs in to the job, or make it optional for your potential customers by allowing them to skip the form.
Enabling ‘Show registration form after every login’ means that everyone who logs in with the password will get a pop-up to register every time. This is useful if you have one password for multiple people (such as for events) as it will ask everyone to register their details, rather than only the first person who uses it.