Create an FTP user
- Find the manage users page under your name → “manage users”.
- Select “action” next to the pre-made default administrator user. Then click “edit” and a form will pop up where you can edit the user.
- Tick the box for “Upload photos via FTP” and three options will appear. Choose a username and password to be used when uploading via FTP. Note: Upload restrictions is where you can decide whether the user can upload photos to all jobs or only the jobs that have been assigned to them.
- Once this form is completed, click save.
Creating further users
- First select the blue “add user” button at the top right of the manage users page.
- Complete the form, adding usernames and passwords and selecting the access rights you would like this user to have.
- Save the form.