Create an FTP user
- Find the manage users page under Settings → “User & passwords”.
- Select “Actions” next to the pre-made default administrator user. Then click “edit” and a form will pop up where you can edit the user.
- Tick the box for “Upload photos via FTP” and two options will appear. Choose a username and password to be used when uploading via FTP.
- Once this form is completed, click save.
Creating further users
- First select the blue “Add user” button at the top right of the manage users page.
- Complete the form, adding usernames and passwords and selecting the access rights you would like this user to have.
- Save the form.