Step 1a. Create a new photo job
- Create a new Gotphoto job.
Step 1b. Upload student data into the photo job (Screenshot)
- Select QR Tagging with a list of names
- Download CSV Template
- Copy and paste your student data into the appropriate columns
- Do not delete columns
- Do not rename column labels
- Upload the CSV Template into the photo job
- Select "Yes- Yearbook photo" under "Customers can select their favorite photo?"
Step 2. Photo shoot
Step 3. Upload/Activate/Set job to selling
- Upload photos
- Activate access codes
- Set the job to selling
Step 4. Give your customers time to select their pose on your shop
- This likely depends on when the school is expecting the yearbook photos or student IDs. Most photographers use the Archiving date as a trigger in their communication profile to drive customers to their shop to select their pose.
- Selected photos will have a index star on the frame from Photo Management, you can also select the photo for the customer by selecting the index star on any highlighted photo.