Stripe is a technology company. Its software allows individuals and businesses to receive payments over the Internet. Stripe provides the technical, fraud prevention, and banking infrastructure required to operate on-line payment systems.
How can I integrate Stripe to Gotphoto?
- Create a Stripe account: http://stripe.com
- Login to Stripe
- Activate your Stripe account
- Click Developers and then API on the navigation bar to the left
- Click the “Reveal live key token” button
- Copy the “Secret Key” on Stripe and paste to “Secret Key” in Gotphoto.
- Copy the “Publishable Key” on Stripe to “Public Key” in Gotphoto.
- Click Save
- The secret and publishable keys must include the string "live", otherwise you'll have the test keys which allow you to accept payments. If you don't see "live", then you should first Activate your account with Stripe.