What services are currently offered?
Culling / Picture Selection
- Selection of all good photos (e.g., removal of blurred images and those with closed eyes)
- Selection of the best photos (e.g., 10 pictures per access code)
- Exposure compensation
- White balance
Can I also use the Photo Editing service for my wedding, event, or studio photography?
Not at this moment. So far, we only concentrate our Photo Editing service on the field of preschool and school photography. This focus allows us to guarantee a very high quality of image processing. For the future, however, expansion into other areas is planned.
Will further services be offered in the future?
In order to offer this service with the highest quality, we will expand our offer step by step and offer more services in due time. If you have any ideas or suggestions for possible future photo editing services, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much is the service?
In order to make the costs for the Photo Editing service as transparent as possible for you, we have chosen a simple calculation model:
- Picture selection: $0.05* per submitted photo
- Image processing: $0.15* per edited photo
Note: The photos in which a QR code was detected will not be processed or calculated.
How long does the Photo Editing service take?
All pictures are processed within 3 to 5 working days and loaded directly back into your account.
How can I use this service?
- Create a school photo job as usual and load all pictures (including QR cards) into the Photo Job.
- Start the QR code recognition and check if all accesses are created correctly.
- In the Photo Job, go to the tab named Photo Editing and fill in the form.
- After 3-5 working days, we will let you know that the pictures are available.
Can I also edit RAW files?
Not yet. We exclusively chose JPEGs for the following three reasons:
- Similar lighting conditions for each image in preschool and school photography (compared to wedding photography):
Some GotPhoto employees regularly photograph weddings themselves. Of course, we use RAW on wedding reports to leave more room for editing. However, in preschool and school photography, we have more control over the lighting conditions. Therefore, in most cases, this additional margin is not necessary.
- Technical feasibility and speed of data transmission:
We have many customers whose internet speed does not allow the transfer of RAW data to GotPhoto. An alternative would be, of course, to work with the help of Adobe / Lightroom Smart Previews and then send the edited Smart Previews back to you. Unfortunately, this is not yet compatible with the current architecture of GotPhoto and would mean additional effort for you.
- Money back guarantee and high satisfaction of the photographers:
In case you are not satisfied with the quality of our work, we offer a money back guarantee! Thus, you have no risk to use our service.
So far, we have very satisfied photographers who have used JPEG-based editing services. We take over the photographer's own style of editing by uploading sample images in advance, which are then used by the image editors.
I have more questions
Of course, we are happy to answer any further questions. Simply write a short message to email@example.com or give us a call.