Student data can be uploaded into a job in order to personalize QR cards with subject and Teacher/Grade data. It's also required in order to create student data exports intended for Yearbook photos or Student IDs.
Upload student data → Screenshot
- Go to your photo job
- Select Access Type "Access code for each person"
- Select "QR Tagging - With list of names"
- Download our CSV Template
- Open the CSV Template using Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets (Free of charge, Link)
- Any other spreadsheet software can potentially cause issues IE → Apple Numbers.
- Copy your data into the appropriate columns of our CSV Template
- Save our CSV template with your data as an actual CSV file
- XLSX or any other filenames are not be supported.
- Upload the CSV into the photo job by clicking "Upload CSV File"
Read this document for common mistakes when uploading student data.
- Birthdate for Students, for example, 12/02/1988
- intended for Student IDs, for example, ID 12345
- Grade, for example Grade1
- Name for teacher, for example, Mr Smith
- intended for Student IDs, for example, 12/02/2019
- Street name
- Zip code
- Buyer Firstname
- Buyer Lastname
- Buyer Email
- Parent1 Email
- Buyer Phone
- Buyer2 Firstname
- Buyer2 Lastname
- Buyer2 Email
- Parent2 Email
- Buyer2 Phone