Global access codes can be created from a photo job for the purpose of sharing to school staff and/or the principal. It will provide them with access to all photos in the photo job. Follow the steps below to create your global access code:
- Click photo jobs on the top black bar (Screenshot)
- Click the photo job you want to create a global password for (Screenshot)
- Click Add global access code (Screenshot)
- Type out your desired access code in the free field text box (Screenshot)
- Save (Screenshot)
- Provide the global access code to the school staff and/or the principal.