You can set a minimum order requirement for your customers in your Price Profile Settings. Your customers will see a warning on the checkout page if the order value is below the minimum order requirement you have set in your price profile.
To enable the minimum order requirement:
- Contact GotPhoto to enable the feature
- Go to Settings > Price Profiles > Click on the relevant Price Profile
- Click on “Settings” at the top right
- Scroll to basket limitations
- Click the minimum order setting
- As an option, you can decide whether to apply the requirement on a per access code basis as instead of once per order.
- Click save.
Note: The minimum order requirement will be enabled to all photo jobs where the price profile is assigned.