Before the Shoot
- Take the staff through an itinerary of the day
- Build your mobile studio before the children arrive
- Let the staff write the name of the children on the password cards if you haven't already printed their name on them. This allows you to match the card to the right person in case anything goes wrong.
- Choose a place to take the group photos with the whole class
Take Photos with QR Cards
- Our suggestion: Begin with the group pictures and then continue onto individual portraits. Once you’re finished, and if the parents request it, you could also take pictures of the family and siblings.
- Group pictures: These pictures will be accessible to all parents of the class, therefore no QR codes are needed.
- Individual portraits: First, take a photo of the child’s access card which includes their individual QR code, their name, and class or group written on. Then take the photos of the child – all the photos taken after the access card will be linked to that specific QR code.
- Best practice for siblings pictures:
1. Take pictures of child 1 after you have taken a picture of their access card.
2. Do the same with child 2 and their personal access card.
3. Take a photo of the two access cards together, then take the siblings pictures that show the two kids together.
The system can detect up to 5 access codes on one picture. If there are more siblings, please make sure that all access codes can be read properly and that the cards are not bent. Also, avoid any shadow on the cards that may reduce the quality of the picture.
4. Upload all photos to the job and activate them. Two individual galleries for both children will be created, the siblings photos will automatically be added to both galleries.
The first photo of each kid's gallery will now be highlighted in green and display the number of linked access codes:
- When you’re done with the shoot, give the child their access card and move onto the next child by taking a photo of their access card so that a new series is started
Distribute Access cards
There are several ways to inform parents about the password-secured access to their photos in the online shop. These can also be combined:
- Access cards - give the access cards to the teachers / students on the day of the shoot
- Email - send the parents the direct login link via email if you obtained their email addresses in advance
- Contact sheets >Paper forms that can be created under the Selling tab after the pictures have been uploaded as they contain preview pictures. They need to be distributed by the school and are a great way to boost your sales.